Please note that we are closed from December 22nd, 2023 until January 1st, 2024 inclusively. Any orders received as of December 20th, 2023 will only be processed upon our return on January 2nd, 2024. For all urgent orders, please consult our distributor page for a store near you
Get a chance to win a $1000 gift card from Tiffany & Co. to treat yourself for your hard work!
1. Starting on wet damp hair, utilize the Volumizing Styling Balm by Blacklight for colour, protection, shine and moisture.
2. Ensuring those curls are sculpted and protected, we utilize the Calura Curl Balm.
This frizz-free formula will keep your waves shining but never stiff!
3. Diffuse to Dry.
Step 1: 6-13/6AG Calura Permanent MATTE Series + Blonding Cream \ with 30Vol. (9%) processed for 40 minutes.
*Added Smart Bond Protection and Strengthening Concentrate for every 1 oz (30 ml)
of hair colour
Step 2: Pops of Colour: 20ml Blacklight Cream Lightener with 20Vol.
(6%) Smart Blacklight Developer. Processed for 10 minutes.
*Washed with Smart Purifying Shampoo Pro
Step 3: Global tone: 30ml. Clear Calura Gloss with 40ml.9-43/9KG
Calura Gloss + 40ml. 8-46/8KV Calura Gloss Calura Lotion
Developer 7Vol. (2%). Processed for 15 minutes.
*Applied Smart Bond Builder and Repair Treatment
1. Hair Prep: Washed previous day with quick blow dry
2. Put guests' hair into 5 sections
3. Back Section: Do a TopsyTail pony at high crown rolling it into a French twist victory roll. Using the Calura Finishing Spray for extra hold.
4. Creating Volume at the top of the head with the top of the victory roll
5. Bottom side section will be swept back over our twist
6. Top Section will be backcombed just in front to create a voluminous front wave
7. The ends will be swept back and pinned
8. The fringe and front pieces can be straight or curled dependent on what your guests style
1. Sections the hair into the standard four sections based on your guests desired parting.
2. Take 1” sections and create on base curls with a 1” curling iron.
3. Twirl out the curls from the barrel of the iron then pin the hair up flat to the head shape.
4. Contribute this through all the sections and allow to cool for 10 minutes
5. Brush out the curls and create your desired shape, wave and desired outcome.
6. While brushing ensure to utilize the Calura Finishing Spray for extra hold.
1. Hair Prep: Smooth and Polished Blow Dry
2. Section hair into 3 parts and spray Calura Powder Pump Volume per section.
3. Also apply the Calura Styling Crème per section
4. Prep the pony for a sleeker look by applying the Calura Finishing Spray layer by layer for the first 2 inches of new growth.
5. For the back section, position the upwards topsy tail lower on the head. Note that you can position it higher for longer hair.
6. Wrap your elastics for a more flawless look; to achieve the perfect hold, make sure to drench the wrapping section in Calura Finishing Spray and comb it out
before and during the wrapping.
7. Add the Calura Powder Pump at the base of the pony for some styling. Back-comb the base and brush out the top and side for a softer finish.
8. Use a flat iron to create a downward facing curve and flip out the last 2 inches.
9. Front Section: Create 2 standard pony tails one on top of each other and we will
repeat our product prep, backcomb and iron movement from the back section.
10. Ensure to use the Calura Finishing Spray and your blow dryer on low heat to sleek any baby hairs.